Zero to Go is seeking Sales Associate.
We're changing the way that people think about waste and we're looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual to help us expand our Compost Program’s customer base.
This is a part-time position with a small company with room to grow as we grow. Most of the work is unsupervised and the hours are extremely flexible.
Sales Associate candidates must:
- Want to succeed and out-perform expectations.
- Have previous experience exceeding tangible goals. We want to hear about what you’ve knocked out of the park!
- Have a high school degree or GED, previous sales experience (at least one year), and at least five years experience working in customer service.
- Be willing to work closely with garbage. (This isn’t always a clean job.)
- Be able to lift 50 lbs, move 200 lbs, stand for 4-8 hours in a retail selling environment, and have a knack for counting!
- Be able to work Sundays, and attend weekend and nightly events.
- Have a phone and personal computer that can be used to complete tasks.
Deadline: March 31, 2017
How to apply: Send a cover letter and resume to Atticus Lanigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.